Welcome to the blog that accompanies the Olive Picking website

visit www.OlivePicking.com for the best olive picking holidays and experiences.

Thursday 25 November 2010

My Airport Gift Upgrade

The Olive Harvest on a Tea Towel
Last week when I was flying back from Ancona I decided to go and browse around the gift shop at the airport. Suddenly I saw a tea towel that made me smile - a map of Italy showing the whole process of the olive harvest - this I thought was meant for me.  I collected together €3.50 in small change - apologising for the growing pile of coins but the lovely lady who served me insisted this was fine.  She took my purchase - carefully folded and wrapped it in a pretty bag and sealed it with a decorative butterfly clip.  Exemplary customer service - I just wish I'd asked her name but to the unknown lady at the Ancona airport gift shop grazie mille.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views and contribute to our Olive Picking BLOG